About Precon Industries
PreCon Industries designs pre-engineered metal buildings for a range of projects.
The Precon Difference
PreCon Industries designs pre-engineered metal buildings for a range of projects. From warehouses and manufacturing facilities to barns, horse arenas, storage facilities, and more, our team of engineers have the knowledge and expertise to bring your project to life.
The Benefits of Metal Buildings
- Durability. Metal buildings, when really put to the test, are nearly indestructible. These structures are strong enough to handle the elements of any environment and require minimal maintenance throughout the years. With the intention of lasting a lifetime, PreCon’s metal buildings meet the strictest quality standards.
- Energy efficient. The metal frame of the building can be insulated better than a wood frame building, which offers energy efficiency and can lead to major savings on heating and cooling costs throughout the year.
- Economical. With the use of durable building materials and lower labor costs combined with little to no material waste, going the metal building route can mean reduced building prices for your project.
Common Misconceptions about Metal Buildings
- Metal frame homes are noisier than conventional wood frame homes. As long as your barndominium is properly insulated, noise levels are not a concern.
- Heating and cooling is a challenge, leading to higher monthly energy costs. Metal buildings can be insulated better than a wood frame home, which offers energy efficiency to your home and can lead to major savings on heating and cooling costs throughout the year.
- A metal frame home does not give off the “home-y” feeling. The PreCon team is made up of extremely talented engineers and designers that work together to bring your dream home to life. Just because the home has a steel frame does not mean you are limited on the design, finishes, layout, or any other aspect of your home. If you can dream it up, our team can make it a reality.